2 salmon fillets, about 1 inch at their thickest part
2 tbsp chopped fresh dill fronds
Salt and freshly ground black pepper
50g/2oz softened butter
4 tbsp dry white wine
New potatoes/green vegetables
- Lay each salmon fillet on a piece of foil or baking parchment large enough to wrap up the fish.
- Mix the herbs and butter together and spread over the fish.
- Season with salt and pepper.
- Sprinkle the wine over the fish and close the foil to make a parcel.
- Bake in a preheated oven at 200°C/400°F/Gas Mark 6 for 12-15 minutes.
- Serve with boiled unpeeled new potatoes and a green vegetable.